Installing Prodesk Steel
Prodesk Steel is an add-in that allows you to transfer information between Autodesk® Advance Steel® and Sumo. This guide explains how to download and install Prodesk Steel.
1. Download the Prodesk Steel setup package for your version of Advance Steel
Note: Only the latest three versions of Advance Steel are supported
2. Double-click on ProdeskSteelSetup<year>.exe to start the installation
3. Click Next to start the installation
4. Read the license agreement and select the first option if you agree and click Next
5. Enter your registered email address and click Next
6. Choose the desired installation folder and click Next
7. Wait for the installation to complete
8. Click Finish to complete the installation
The Prokon tab should now appear in the Advance Steel ribbon
Note: If Prodesk Steel is not included in your license agreement, contact your local reseller to request a trial license.