Our team is showcasing the PROKON Structural Analysis and Design Software solutions in Kingston, Jamaica on November 20th 2023. We would love to discuss the many modules and solutions that assist structural engineers worldwide.
Feel free to explore our website, but if you want to book a demo during our showcase trip to Jamaica, please get in touch with us. The team will be available to give demonstrations in Kingston on November 20th.
Analyse, design, and produce detailing with PROKON 5.1, the one-stop-shop, intuitive structural engineering software solution engineers in over 140 countries rely on. Our latest solution enables innovation and collaboration whilst reducing time and human error.
We’ve made it easy to incorporate PROKON 5.1 into your current infrastructure with bi-directional integration between Autodesk® Revit® and PROKON Sumo, enabling multi-disciplinary internal and external project partners to collaborate efficiently and seamlessly. Our support team comprises qualified structural engineers who have played an integral role in the ongoing development of our software solutions.
Why choose PROKON 5.1 Structural Analysis and Design software?
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interfaces with quick learning cycles
- Seamless integration with third-party software
- Comprehensive list of design codes available, including legacy
- Multi-language support
- Extremely low hardware requirements
- Over 30 years of experience developing structural engineering software
- In-country support through proactive, professional, and trusted partners
- A comprehensive range of courses available on PROKON Academy
- Developed and supported by structural engineers